Revounts Has Enchanting Announcement Of The Big Shopping Festival Sales Happening This Year
Celebrate this shopping gala with some depth information. This post will tell you all about the upcoming shopping event expected to launch by Revounts.com.au – Scroll down now to find out the right statistics for sales and discounts expected this year.
Canning Vale, Western Australia, Australia, 8th Sep 2022, King NewsWire, The time to welcome new shopping festivals is just around you. With the beginning of September, the new shopping festivals and sales have started ringing the doorbells of online customers waiting for the discounts. According to the research, this year, more discount deals are expected in Australia as compared to the previous year, 2021. Some shopping festivals are expected to announce with big sales, include, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Amazon Prime Day, Father’s Day, Chinese New Year, and Halloween. On the other hand, most famous eCommerce retailers are expected to launch big discounts include Target, Amazon, Apple, Good Guys, Stylerunner and more.
Statistic Of Previous Big Event Sales
Due to the pandemic, more people are involved in online shopping. That’s why this year it is expected to see a huge difference in the big event sale as more customers are waiting for these exciting sales from the start of Year. You can get a more depth idea of the increase by taking a look at previous sales statistics.
- According to the research done by Revounts, last year, around 6.8 million Australians planned to shop on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Upon more depth review, we find out Aussies spent $3.8 billion in November on a variety of products, including clothes, beauty, gadgets and travel.
Expected Changes On 2022 Big Sales Events
This year it is expected to see a big difference in sales figures as there are too many chances of an increase in the number of sales.
- The Australian retailer association predict that $5.4 billion will be spent in stores and online in the course of 4 days of Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Almost 92% of Australians have heard about black Friday and cyber Monday.
- Among those, 52% are expressively excited to shop on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Various big brands like Apple, Good Guys, Esther & Co, and MyDeal are all expected to drop their prices for Black Friday.
- This year it is also expected to see massive discounts on electronics like a vacuum, mobile phones, TVs and many other items.
So this is a brief explanation of the sales and discount launching on the big shopping event.
Contact Person: Linda Haynes
Email: Send Email
Address 1: 13 YEO Street
State: Western Australia
City: Canning Vale
The post Revounts Has Enchanting Announcement Of The Big Shopping Festival Sales Happening This Year appeared first on King Newswire.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Economy Port journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.